My Career Path
I chose my career path with children's book illustration because it quite looks funny for me and it can be fulfill my imagination through my drawing. So I think this type might be fit for me to do. Almost children's book illustrations are cartoony and fantasy. It usually used for description in kids' tale or books which is for children like textbooks etc.
My Inspiration
I found many inspirations from the internet.
![]() |
from: http://sun2197.deviantart.com/This artwork looks like Asian style and minimal shape of characters, the colors are used lightweight and pastel that fit for girl kids |
![]() |
from: http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/VictoriaBall/This artwork looks like using water color and western style. It is quite real more than upper artwork. |
![]() |
from: http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/VictoriaBallThis artwork like upper one. this doesn't look real art but it looks cartoony |
![]() |
http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/RayNowayThis artwork, it quite looks Japanese Manga or cartoon in game. I like it!! :D |
Almost style of children's books look cute cartoony and fantasy. They usually use bright and vivid colors to grab the attraction from kids to read books. So I interested in this type and they inspire me want to do that, although I have poor drawing skill but I will try :)
For visitors if you want to read about me more please come to www.kotzhul.com (Thai Language), Thanks so much!!





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น